Monday, February 28, 2011

Photo Op

So we took another opportunity to go take pictures in our backyard.
This was Sunday 27 February 2011

.Sarah was the main photographer.
I did a lot of random photos with my camera whilst I awaited my photo shoot!

.Alyssa and I were in some pics together.

.Sarah, was in these pics alone.

Being as that is all there is to say about that, I am going to tell you about my day and intersperse it with some pictures of me. How wonderfully conceited of me. I talk about me, and give you pictures of me to look at while you read about me.

I guess that is why you come to this blog though.

So, this week I am supposed to be in room B (an infant room) all week, but....

... so far this morning I have been in an infant room, building 832, building 862, a toddler room, a preschool room, then back to room E, and finally a van.
... I'll get to the van in a second.
I have no idea where I will be after lunch.
Today was birthday day at building 800.
That means I ate some cake and decided to save my work out for after
work instead of during my lunch.

As I was exiting the building, LT, the maintenance man called me over to him.


He asked, "Are you going my way?" and I asked "Which way is that?" He pointed in the direction I was already walking and I said that apparently I was, and he said "Let me give you a ride." I decided it was okay since we have had many conversations over the past month or so since I have been here. He is here studying to be a preacher. Preaches on Sundays and does CDC maintenance throughout the week. Safe enough to ride with down the street with in that van I mentioned earlier.

Should be going to Munich and Dachau this weekend. The trip I was most looking forward to when I decided to come to Germany. Life goal will be completed. Talk to you later. I have an hour left on this lunch break, and I think I am going to use it making better food.


No comments:

Post a Comment