Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday 27 February 2011



Since we were in town this Sunday I was planning on finding a ride to FBC, but on Thursday Alyssa asked me to try out the North Side Chapel with her. I decided that it was a good option. I was able to spend some time with Alyssa, and also check out another church here is Germany. It was about a fifteen to twenty minute walk from my apartment, and I was able to wear the dress I absolutely love. The service was pretty nice. We sung a lot of hymns, which I love, and thus I enjoyed myself. The message was a tad sarcastic in feel and thus not necessarily the feel I would want as a home church service (I was spacing out a little bit), but definitely worth the visit.
P.S. It's March this week. That means I only have March, April, and part of May left in Germany. America, how will you welcome me home?

No comments:

Post a Comment