Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Fashionably late was an hour ago...

So, here's the deal. I went to the Czech Republic this past weekend. Being as it was our first and only three day weekend this semester we wanted to take a long trip. I will be honest though, the day we went out for the big picture taking moments etcetera, I forgot to bring my camera. Thus, I will be stealing pictures from my room mates soon and posting a proper post about my time in Praha.

What I can do is out of order tell you about what has happened since then. Cool?

I have, for the first time, the exact same schedule this entire week. I work from 7-5 in room E. That was crazy yesterday because our close called in. It worked out though. Kids are safe, and today is a new day. This means I have a two hour lunch break. That means that I come home. Work out. Eat. Catch up on internet activities. Etcetera.

I also found out that my sister up and moved to Colorado. Pretty proud of her. Colorado, I am hoping and assuming, will do wonders for her spirit. What that means for me though is that I am running out of things that pull me to Kentucky. Friends are great. Wonderful and necessary even, but there is no replacement for family, and with her gone I am starting to feel like the only family I have left in Kentucky is my mom. It's going to be hard for me to want to stay in Kentucky now, but soon decisions that affect the rest of my life are going to arise. Now is the time. I don't know how many of you have sisters, but the older I get, the harder it is to imagine my life without my sister close enough to go to when things go to the crapper.

Well, possibly a blog again tonight for me, which will be the afternoon for most all of my readers. I am not even going go link this one on facebook as it is likely going to be a throw off disappointment due to lack of pictures.

have to get back to the kiddos. Hoping to find some answers soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment