Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday 22 January 2011 12:23

We are sitting in our apartment right now. Two of the girls are talking about their staying after internship plans as we try to figure out which train passes to buy. They are pretty expensive, and we have to determine which cities we want to travel to and how many days we want. We decided we wanted Germany, Benelux, and Czech Republic. Benelux is actually three countries, Belgium and Netherlands and Luxembourg, so it is pretty exciting that I will be able to visit five countries whilst I am here. We are going for ten days over two months, so the adventures are about to begin.


We have some small plans to check out the outside area behind our apartment later, and I want to chillax and eat something soon, so I am going to grab some lunch… probably with Nutella.


I miss America, but I'm loving Germany.






No comments:

Post a Comment