Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Great Day Wednesday 26 January 2011

I was going to write this long blog about the babies and the CDC and the work I do, but I went to church instead, so all you get for now is this. I think this is just fine though!


This is how I feel about my life at current. I was walking home from work. Skipping home from work. Also, I was sliding in the slushy snow as if I were in the access road at SCC. Really, I think I have to wake up everyday and decide that it is going to be great. Just decide... that's all you have to do for your day to have a chance. This is similar to what one of the room leads told me. She said that sometimes you will have bad day in your room, but you have to decide the next day that things will be good. You can not hold onto the previous day. I choose this for my life.

I can't decide if this is me, or if I just always choose jobs that are likable. Sometimes I feel guilty for talking about how much I like my job around people who don't like their job. This reminds me also, of doing office work in an office with people who don't like the office we are in. Well, for another day I say. All I know is that I am going to continue waking up each day, telling myself it will be great. Does that determine the outcome? No, it does not, but I do believe that it affects the outcome.

P.S. I had a to hour lunch today, and in order to help myself fall asleep I played lullaby music. I think I may continue this from now on. It really did help.

No comments:

Post a Comment