Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday 21 January 2010 18:32

So, this is what I know as of today.


I was walking home from work today. I walked past probably a hundred apartments and houses that looked just like the one I live in. It was like America, with a few differences. I smelled someone cooking chili. I wish I could walk into the houses and meet the families. Why isn't that allowed? Why isn't it socially acceptable to walk into random homes and meet up with the people living there. At least, why isn't it socially acceptable to knock on random doors, and if they aren't busy, be invited in? Is that weird. I would love to meet new and interesting people all the time. I thrive on adventure and new things. If things don't turn out the way you want them too, that is okay, because something fun and unexpected DID happen.


I held a few babies today. I am officially in building 800 which means I am in the infant through toddler rooms every time. I am super stoked. I may smell like milk Monday through Friday, but it is totally worth it!


I am having a lot of Taylor moments currently, because I have watched FRIENDS everyday in Germany.


I have pictures of babies, but it would be illegal to post them here, so I will not tell you.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the blog info! Sounds like you are adjusting well! Can't wait to read this for the next few months and live vicariously through you :-).

    ReplyDelete