Saturday, January 22, 2011

22 January 2011

This way to the first adventure!

This is the forestry directly behind my apartment!

How was this not the perfect bridge for a photograph?

I have a feeling these ladies are going to be my travel buddies!

Again... how did I score such a great life?

We invaded the "club house" of some 10 year old boys. They were very concerned that we may mess things up. It took them a long time to set this place up.

Fear not, my home away from... Kentucky, is wonderful.


P.S. This couch was remeniscant of another couch visit in Central North Carolina in the Spring(?) of 2010.


The friends this world is bringing me leave me with a lot to thank God for.

"Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget."

Upon my arrival home I also had my first Skype call. It was with the lovely Linwick family. How I miss them ALL! J, Les, Miss Sofie, and the baby belly too! I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment