Monday, January 31, 2011

Monday 31 January 2011

For those of you who think everyday in Germany is super spectacular and interesting, here is a look into real life.

I went to work.
We had a fire drill.
This means I had to, with the help of two wonderful ladies, get seven babies, three of which were strapped into high chairs, and two of which were sleeping, into two fire evacuation cribs, and out the building to the designated area in under two minutes!

During lunch I caught up on some bible reading.
I ate some of the vegetables I cooked last week and froze.

Came home from work,
did some homework,
put away laundry,
creeped on a photography website,
made some noodles, red bell peppers, peas, and black pepper for dinner,
ate some German chocolate,
considered turbo jam, but put away laundry instead,
realized getting up at 5:15 a.m. makes me tired at 6:00 p.m.,
blogged,
brushed teeth,
watched friends,
went to bed.

All of this could be exactly what I would do in America.
I forget I am in Europe sometimes.

P.S. To all of you who have Skyped me... I love it. I still feel like I am back with my friends. Even if all I am doing is being on in a room as everyone else plays a board game. That is possible what I would be doing if I were physically in that room anyway!
I love you, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment