Sunday, March 13, 2011

Make my night America!

So I got a glimpse of America tonight.

This was all via Skype!

That blank spot on the screen is friends. Screen shots can't take images of copyrighted things.
To me. That is an amazing enough statistic to stop this blog right now.


After watching "The one with Ross's new Girlfriend" with Mr. PH, I received a call from my brother.

He truly is a one of a kind cakesniffer.
Love him, love this.
My sister was next in line.
This was post a dance sesh.
This reminds me that I was watching Germany's Next Top model in my hostel this morning.
So, thank you America. Though I may not be able to watch your television programs, or view your American pop star music videos, I can still feel like I am spending an evening with some of my favorites.

Have fun at the party, and let's rock some dresses soon!

I will mention that Karen was also in this, but I didn't think to snap a screen shot when my best Karen's face was on it. Too busy chatting.

No comments:

Post a Comment