Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Really Amanda, this is what you learned.

Okay. This was my thought of the day.

"New girl. I get it... I was you a few months ago... but really COME ON, if it takes 10 minutes to change one diaper and we have nine diapers to change that is NINETY minutes on diapers. We can't start until snack is over (at around 2:30) , and then we have to go outside and be back INSIDE for me, Amanda to do diapers AGAIN at 4:00. Do the math. As soon as you finish with your diapers, I will have to start my diapers, and the kids will have not reached that outside land. I'm taking over. These kids have got to go outside before they bounce off the walls, or A and E fall off of that shelf they keep climbing."

By the way. I was not as mad about this as that sounds. I continued to follow that thought with, "Amanda, she is new, and she is yet to recognize the signs of 9 pre-toddlers that HAVE to go outside before they torture each other and you. Try to find some way to encourage her, and also try to remember how you felt during your first diaper changes."

Be Tee Dub, Even with a 12 step diapering process, I can still change a diaper in about two minutes.. five minutes for those have-to-scrape-the-poop kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment