Sunday, April 3, 2011

Landstuhl

So I went to Landstuhl last week to hike up to the castle. Apparently I forgot about this trip until a week and another trip later. I will just give you some insight now.


I had to take that picture. I mean come on... look at that dog!
The hike really wasn't as long as I imagined it would be. It reminded me a lot of Colorado or the Gorge in Kentucky. I love hiking.
This is a picture of me in a castle. This you would not know if it were not for my commentary on the subject. I don't usually remember to take pictures in front of things... whatever!
Great view.
I wondered if anyone had ever fallen off of this castle. I often wonder about falling. Is that normal?
I was able to go to the tip top of this castle, and break out my bible for some reading in Matthew. That was for you Karen!

I love these shoes. I have two pair of these exact shoes. This pair is about done for. I may have to get a new pair of running shoes when I return to the United States of America.



Here come the random pictures of plants, etc.




Kindergarten.
Also, this graffiti was just funny to me. This monkey.... so European.

No comments:

Post a Comment