Sunday, May 8, 2011

59 Posts...

So my blog time in Germany is almost over and I noticed that I have 58 post, with this making 59. It is now apparent to me that I want to round this blog off with a nice multiple of ten. So I will either write one, eleven, twenty-one, or thirty-one post. I highly doubt that I will get any where close to forty-one, so we will not be discussing this here.

I want to point out also that I have been watching a lot of British people on YouTube, and not having a lot of contact with people speaking American English, so all of my thoughts, especially when I am on the internet, are thought with a British Accent, specifically English. I would therefore like to ask you to reread this post with that particular accent and amuse yourself.

I will end with the repeated notation that I myself would like to one day live in England or another part of the British Isle where I will gain a proper accent, and possibly raise children with identical accents. Odds of this actually occurring = 1/259.

No comments:

Post a Comment